Pit Crew Idea

UNT_92_Fan

Duuuude...that Facebook idea is classic. I spent practicially half my time with you guys...why did I never hear this story? I mean, Barnett WAS a manwhore and all... :)

OK...we need to pick a game later in the season...and have "Pit Crew Alumni Night". Dearing, Strange, Kevin, Me, and the rest of the originals to make a comeback complete with sock puppets and booze.

Edited by JayDub

Spirit Officer?

You're damn right.... I was the spirit officer, It might have been because I was a young moronic college that would scream until he was gagging into the trash can located in the section....

Or it could have been the fact that the AD told us to be official we had to have officers...

When in Rome....

Duuuude...that Facebook idea is classic. I spent practicially half my time with you guys...why did I never hear this story? I mean, Barnett WAS a manwhore and all... :)

OK...we need to pick a game later in the season...and have "Pit Crew Alumni Night". Dearing, Strange, Kevin, Me, and the rest of the originals to make a comeback complete with sock puppets and booze.

The newbies have already expressed disdain towards us old folk...so I'm definently in if for no other reason than to antogonize them as well as wearing my "Free Ernest Little" shirt to the South Alabama game.

You're damn right.... I was the spirit officer, It might have been because I was a young moronic college that would scream until he was gagging into the trash can located in the section....

Or it could have been the fact that the AD told us to be official we had to have officers...

When in Rome....

Should've been "Spirits Officer"

Dude...read that. That is the greatest* hijack story of all time.

* - greatest because of the outcome

Thats is awesomeness. I may've gone with the insanity plea...I mean he thought that the flying of a FedEx Plane into FedEx headquaters could possibly be viewed as accidental.

Also...I think Spearguns are good.

And he's in jail for being an air pirate...bet he's been introduced to some angry pirates in his time in jail...glad he has company.

The newbies have already expressed disdain towards us old folk...

Whoa, dolly! This is not correct. I'm pretty sure I iterated that we want to participate with you. There was one kid who told you not to come and tell old stories, and he now feels differently. Don't write us off!

You know... you all could come heckle with us instead of maintaining an anonymous Internet identity. I know you're all not TOO terribly old to be seen in the Student Section. We ran out of Pit Crew shirts for this semester, but we'll run a redesigned shirt in the spring. You're all welcome to them!

I'll personally be here for all the home games over the break. The Pit Crew may be a little thin for those games, so please come join me!

Once I get my job situation settled... high school playoffs end... I will be able to make more games and I will be down with going into the student section... As far that CBL asshat... he is in Denton every Saturday night and hasn't been to a game yet....

Just Outside Denton...