Season Tickets

KingDL1

King - Looks like that would be about right, in Sec D. I base that on mine, E,18, 9 - 10 being just to the right (in your picture) and just a couple of rows below the railing.

In F (which is the mirror image of D) where I sit now, Row 20 is the last row in the lower section, so 21 would be the first row in the upper section.

Don't know the number of seats in a row, but that arrow would be on a high 20's number, most likely (I used to sit one row below that, and I think there were about 24-25 seats total in that row).

Edited by 3XNTGRAD

Guest GrayEagleOne

Up where I am on Row 32 there are about 35-36 seats per row. I am in Seat 28 and I'm near the aisle between E and F. Seat 1 on that Row is across for Secition D so the seat at the end of the arrow is likely Seat 1.