My Wife Has To Deal With The Same Crap All The Time

I should be so lucky

LAFAYETTE, La. – Callers to a Lafayette morning radio show Monday said they were embarrassed and angry that a woman groped country music star Tim McGraw after a performance in their town this weekend.

The incident happened during the Soul2Soul 2007 tour stop Saturday at the Cajundome, where McGraw performed with his wife, Faith Hill. A female fan grabbed McGraw in the crotch at the close of his set as he walked between the barricade and the stage to greet fans.

The incident garnered an angry response from Hill, who singled the offender out on camera: "Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend. You don't go grabbing someone else's husband's (private parts). Very disrespectful!"

The incident made its way to Internet gossip sites, including TMZ.com, within hours of the show, caught on a cell phone camera and posted by someone in the audience.

"Within an hour, that video made it around the world," said C.J. Clement, who hosts the morning radio talk show on 99.9 FM KTDY with longtime partner, Debby Ray.

On Monday, female callers supported Hill's decision to confront the woman during the concert, Clement said.

"Most said they were embarrassed this happened in Lafayette," he said. "They sided totally with Faith defending her man, standing her gro