Will we win at FIU?

NT91

Lets not forget that any of our polls can be voted on by non-NT alums/fans that represent a large portion of those registered on GMG.com.

I voted "YES" because today we will start seeing improvement that will continue thru the rest of this season and into next Fall.

Lets support our young football team just like we all did when they were winning and going to bowl games. Sort of the way fans should be anyway, right? smile.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I liken this to the Utah State last year. It got better after that. It is so frustrating to see us struggle against these teams in the bottom rung though. I know the other teams are giving it all they've got no matter how unimpressive they are. I mean, I appreciate the fact our guys went down there and fought for a win. I know it's not easy, but it should be, against these other teams we are playing. Something is really missing that our guys should expect to have. They should expect to out-hustle the other team on every play, at every position, no matter who you're playing. They don't seem to expect that of themselves. And if that's true, that's just crazy. If you want it bad enough you'll get out and beat your man every chance, because you want it more than he does. There's a lot to be gained by doing that, so there is a lot to want. It is worth it. Our players should have an a$$-kicking mentality. There's no reason not to.

Edited by Aquila_Viridis