Ok, shirt order placed - all questions answered

We were fortunate enough to have Rick in the shirt biz. The Shirts have been ordered. If you submitted your size and the color, you are covered. Small shirts were bumped up to mediums because smalls are special orders and cost more. We had to order 36 and I got 23 responses through the thread and through E-Mail. So there will be extra. If you want a second one, bring money for two.

Now to clarify a couple of things. We were originally going to try and make these shirts like uniformas with names and numbers on the back of them. The way you do that is with Vinyl Transfers that you get at a uniform/trophy shop. Now that would have been in addition to the shirt cost as they letters/numbers are generally $1 each. BUt since we are on suck a tight timeline, we went with JayDub's front design and left the back blank. Now, I chose to make a snap decision to put a RUSH on this order and pay more to get these by Thursday night. I can deliver them to Denton on Friday or you can come pick them up from me. This will give you plenty of time to go by a trophy chop and buy your name/number and have it ready to iron on the shirt when you get it and pay for it. You could go today if you wanted, there is a trophy/uniform place in Denton on Ft Worth Drive and there used to be a soccer shop on Sunset back when I lived in Denton. Because we put a RUSH on the shirt, the cost of each shirt went up by $2 bucks. If you want to back out because of the 2 bucks then I understand. Nobody is making any money off of this, this is simply what it costs to get a screen printed shirt in different sizes and colors made within 2 days. So your shirt cost will be $12 bucks. I want to plead to you to not lose your cool about this. I had to make a snap decision of whether or not to have the shirts by the weeekend and give people plenty of time to put their names and numbers on them. I had to make the decision on the spot and decided that there would be more people that would not mind the $2 bucks then that would. So go easy on me, I am just the messenger and really didn't want to take this on in the first place... but I did, so please keep in mind tha I was just doing my best to make the best overall decision for the group (can you tell that I am terrified of the lashings I am about to get about $2 silly dollars?)

Ok, so the shirts are being made as we speak, I will post an update on when.where you can pick them up if you want them before Saturday. No checks please, cash, Rick is fronting this whole order, which is well over a $400 bucks so you all need to thank him for putting his trust in us. In the meantime, you can go down to any trophy/uniform store and get your letters. We should all get the same size and same color letters/numbers, so if someone could please get the font size and post it than that would be great. We should all get BLACK in my opinion.

Ok, I have just been all over Denton! I went to 2 trophy places, Oshman's, Denton Sports Center, and Denton Athletics. The trophy places "are not in that business" - of selling those letters and number individually and say it's illegal??? They could pring them for us but there is a minimum order of like 36 and would take 2 weeks. Denton sports center basically said the same thing and that it would cost $10-12 depending on the color of the shirt, and that's in addition to the $12 you are already paying for the shirt. Ok, so..... I did have luck, though, at Denton Athletics. They said it would be $2 for the number and $2 for the letters - unlimited, menaing it doesn't matter how long your name is or if it's one digit or 2. But then it was going to take 4-7 business days. sad.gif I told him we needed them by Saturday!! So, he said that just for me, he could get it done in 24 hrs!! I guess because I'm so cute. biggrin.gif He said they weren't too busy right now, so if I brought them in on Friday morning, then he could have them done by Sat afternoon. But this means and extra $4 for your shirt - $16 total. I suppose I could front the $ for the screen printing for those who want it, but YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK!!! I'll get with stebo and see if I can just get the shirts of those who want this done on Thursday night to take over Friday morning - they do not have a min or max!!! Don't give me your names and numbers yet, I'll let ya know if we do it.

Edited by MeanGreenQueen

I just thought it would be easier for everyone and the place doing it if they were given all at one time. It' not that big of a deal - I don't have class on Tuesdays or Thursdays...... and a lot of people would love to have their shirt done for the game. Plus I was just trying to let everyone know that it's not as easy as going and buying the numbers and ironing them on. And I like helping out!

Edited by MeanGreenQueen

Thank you Erin,

The shirts will be ready Thursday and I sent you an e-mail about getting them to you. If anyone wants to get their numbers/names on their shirts before Saturday then go ahead and let Erin know. And please thank her, this is very generous of her.

You are very welcome!! I am happy to do it!

Now, if you want your name and number on your shirt, then I need the following:

You're real name

your shirt size

your shirt color

the number you want

the name you want on the shirt

If you do not give me all of the info above, I will not get yours done! Please just reply to this thread and I will check it periodically making a list.

This will cost an extra $4, so $16 total for your shirt!!

Edited by MeanGreenQueen