BB recruiting men and women

OldTimer

The womens BB program has one ship left to give. They are looking at a JC post from out of state that is 6-4 that averaged around 15 pts and 7 rebounds. Lets hope this one takes.

Buford is correct about mens BB recruiting. They are looking for an experienced , consider that JC, point guard and according to one coach I talked to are working with 10 players, hoping to get the one they consider the best, then go down the line.

The mens other ship will probably go to a wing player that can hit 3's.

Both teams have prospective recruits in this weekend...before the deadline of playoffs takes hold.

I understand signing day for women is April 16th and I assume the mens date is the same. If I am wrong on men, someone correct me.

Best wishes for both coaches to get players that can make the difference next year.

GMG