Something Mean And Green Won This Past Weekend

Guest JohnDenver

Guest JohnDenver

My company was having a 10th year anniversary festival this weekend. They had a car show with 50 some vehicles entered. I thought it was employee only, so I pulled the bug out of moth balls and entered it. When I showed up, there were 4 real car clubs entered and the bug was definitely out priced.

med_gallery_666_10_276444.png

Somehow, when all the employee votes were counted, I came away with a first place trophy.

There are 1500 people on this campus and it was a good way to show that there is some level of UNT fandom going on in Dallas. People loved the North Texas dice and the flag. Some people took pictures and sent it to their kids, because they are going to UNT in the fall.

My company was having a 10th year anniversary festival this weekend. They had a car show with 50 some vehicles entered. I thought it was employee only, so I pulled the bug out of moth balls and entered it. When I showed up, there were 4 real car clubs entered and the bug was definitely out priced.

med_gallery_666_10_276444.png

Somehow, when all the employee votes were counted, I came away with a first place trophy.

There are 1500 people on this campus and it was a good way to show that there is some level of UNT fandom going on in Dallas. People loved the North Texas dice and the flag. Some people took pictures and sent it to their kids, because they are going to UNT in the fall.

Excellent! Even among other classic cars, it is hard to ignore a well maintained VW bug.