That Stunt By The Ou Cheerleader Was Cool

Green Means Go!

Did anyone see when the OU cheerleader did that jump over the OU cheerleaders and Jim Knox?

Man, that was impressive.

Yes, that was very impressive. Made me think that could be a new long jump style. It could change the event like the "Fosbury Flop" did the high jump.

Oh, btw, did yall catch that the cheerleader is from Texas. Figures. Without Texans, Okiehoma would have to close shop. How long have we been proping them up? Literally since the US of A was established. Damn their getting on my last nerve!

Idea! Let's just anex OKlahoma. Let them know that even though they are on top (geographically) they report to us (all Texans). Anyone with me on this? This means that when we go to the State Fair of Texas on TX/OU Saturday, they have to give way to all Texans in any line. In fact, they should wait on us so we do not have to stand in line for beer or corny dogs. Will anybody volunteer to start a petition?