Funny report from the girls game

Zeke

Surely this sign was planted by an ASU fan to try anf fire up the team.  Any UNT student this ignorant should immediately be seperated from the school.  Transfer them to A7M or Tech.

Yes, how dare students try to make a humorous sign and get excited for basketball! blink.gif

Surely this sign was planted by an ASU fan to try anf fire up the team.  Any UNT student this ignorant should immediately be seperated from the school.  Transfer them to A7M or Tech.

I witnessed something equally as strange. Fans would actually hit other fans. One fan would raise is hand while the fan next to him would simply slap the other fans hand. A very odd form of violence I guess.

I witnessed something equally as strange. Fans would actually hit other fans. One fan would raise is hand while the fan next to him would simply slap the other fans hand. A very odd form of violence I guess.

I saw something similar, except a fan would beat both of his/her hands together producing a noise. Some strange form of self mutiliation maybe?

Edited by e-bone