New Throwback Helmets for Ball State Game?

TheWestie

Oh these helmets....

gallery_35327_175_1551068.jpg

White face masks were used from 2001-2003. Switched to the black face masks for the Troy game in October of 03 and used for the rest of 03 and 04. 05 was the start of the current font but with the old sparkle green paint and black face masks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After seeing Texas Techs ugly gray unis' last night, I wonder when the day arrives when a team comes out just wearing their

helmets, shoulder pads and jock straps? (Please, no pics or representations of that sight).

This uni' change from week to week or season to season to me is just getting way out of hand; of course, I am somewhat a

traditionalists, too.

GMG!

That was my thought too. Maybe the black ones were a DD special.

We wore the green helmets with the script and a white face mask for (I think) 2 years and then switched to black face masks for the final (I think) 2 years of bowl game years.