Flying Worm available!

ColoradoEagle

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

At least it's not a hat with a helmet on it. Oh, wait....

Never mind.

That's pretty surreal when you think about it! To those who want a new helmet design, maybe here is the answer: The new helmet could feature the hat with a helmet on it. That would really mess with people's minds.

As far as the shirt goes, let's give a jeer.

• Upvote 1

Grabbed a shirt and the hat. It's really awesome. Just expensive. Luckily the shirt was 25% off.

It's an old school, vintage shirt and I like the hat. Figured y'all would find something to complain about.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I actually think it has potential to have a real throwback vibe. Sort of reminds me of the old Cowboys 2D logo from the late-60's/early 70's. Similar to below. Not blown away by the overall design, though. A ringer or distressed fabric would have been cool.

DallasCowboys_HRS0100b_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 1

I feel like everyone either forgot or doesn't know that shirts with helmets was a style for a long time. Hell, the Cowboys and the Browns used a helmet for their entire logo for a while.

It's a great shirt if you like the vintage look.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4