How About We Fans/donor Look At Ourselves?

Green Dozer

It has been pointed out that I have started a useless thread, so I am retracting it. Quoner, I have also learned there are 3 billion Chinese that don't care what I have to say either, so that really has me down now. So, I admit, this was a stupid post, and if you clicked here to find something that was remotely stimulating, regretfully you are out of luck. All that said, to all in the Mean Green Nation, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! It has been a long season, but I am sure most here have a lot else in their lives to be thankful for. See you all Saturday!

Edited by Green Dozer

I know I'll be thankful for at least several things on Saturday:

1. The chance to stand and pay our respects to one helluva fine senior - Casey Fitzgerald.

2. The chance to pay homage to several other great young men, like Joseph Miller, Danny Meager, Brock Stickler, etc.

3. The last humiliating beatdown for several months; this season can't be over soon enough.

4. The chance to enjoy tailgating, not a friggin' icebowl.

5. The chance to turn my thoughts entirely to UNT basketball.

Hey!! I realized I have a LOT to be thankful for.