Navy Game- Afterthoughts

UNT_playmaker

I have been super busy this semester and havent posted much on the board, I've been reading the major post but not posting or replying much on the board.

I had to make time to say this: The Navy fans and Navy members were some of the best fans we have ever hosted here at Fouts Field.... What a great set of guys and girls who are so polite, respectful, and having the best manners I have ever seen in college football fans.....

I went to the Fouts bathrooms during the 3rd quarter and I saw a lone Navy officer who came up to several Green Brigade members and thanked and congratulated them on their performance.

Personally for some reason, I have always had the most respect for Navy officers as opposed to other branches of the military. But I really hope we can host these guys again.

Also very classy on our football teams part to stand for Navy's end of the game perofrmance, as Navy returned the favor for us as they stood with the Mean Green for our's....

Unbelievable game, all I am going to say is, the Offense did a remarkable job against a bowl team, especially the Vizza, Offensive Line and our receivers.

Our Defense is REMARKABLY AWFUL, this is an embarrassment considering that our school has always been known for having a great defense's.

Sounds like the same observation as the other 26,000 people in the building on Saturday afternoon. I totally agree on the Navy fans. There were even some officers cheering for North Texas.

I'd love for Mean Green fans to be as highly thought of as the Navy fans are in a few seasons. It'd also be wonderful if we traveled that well as a group of fans to out of town games.