Basketball Schedule?

NTEagle08

I ran into one of the guys off the team at the rec center and asked them about the schedule and he told me that they were still looking for a few more games to fill but i can say that they are looking at more than their fair share of road games next season....so the large number of home games last season is biting them square in the butt this year...they are on the road alot! And for once my source wasn't Justin Barnett....lol...

I ran into one of the guys off the team at the rec center and asked them about the schedule and he told me that they were still looking for a few more games to fill but i can say that they are looking at more than their fair share of road games next season....so the large number of home games last season is biting them square in the butt this year...they are on the road alot!  And for once my source wasn't Justin Barnett....lol...

I was able to find out through a google search that we will be heading to UNC-Wilmington this year, since they were here last year. Although we have UTPB coming to the Super Pit again this year, not too excited about that.

• 2 weeks later...