DFW Area Has 5 Boys Basketball Players Named McDonald’s All Americans

NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – They say Texas is a football state, but there is some serious basketball talent here, too.

Dallas Kimball’s Arterio Morris has led the Knights to the 5A State Title Game a year ago. He has plans to finish the job this year.

READ MORE: Accused Cop Killer Oscar Rosales Caught At Texas-Mexico Border

Headed to University of Texas next season, Morris can celebrate his place as a McDonald’s All American.

Morris says, “it feels good knowing I’ve put on the work to deserve this….Man of the hour…. Next to my teammates and my family it feels good.”

Dallas Kimball head basketball coach, Nick Smith explains, “he’s put in so much work with the person he’s become over the last few years. That’s why I’m proud of him.”

Despite limited time on the court this season, due to an ongoing eligibility battle.

Duncanville senior Anthony Black has been named a McDonald’s All American.

read more:  https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2022/01/25/dfw-area-boys-basketball-players-mcdonalds-all-americans/

• Upvote 2