UNT Commit #8: LB Royce LeFrance, Helen Cox

NT03

RIVALS

Gave verbal to coach Mac last night.

Pretty impressive beating out Arizona & Southern Miss

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And, so it begins...this is good news, indeed. UNT is beginning to see the advantages of the new stadium and the experienced coaching staff already. Great to get these commits and I am hoping that UNT holds all its commits and gets them to actually sign. I see signs that this will, indeed, be the case. We all know how these things go between the time a kid commits and the time to actually sign, but I'll put my money on UNT holding many more of these kids than they could have hoped to in the past few years. We will all see the pluses in this and it will definitely build. Kids see their friends being positive about UNT and they begin to see UNT in a newer and more positive light as well. Just great stuff going on these days for the Mean green.

GO MEAN GREEN!

I believe LeFrance was wearing red shorts with a black top last night and if that's indeed him, he was an absolute specimen. I was visiting with Coach Mac and pointed at that player, and Mac says "that's what they looked like in Gainesville."

Huge get, and I'd believe those Rivals measurements to be accurate

Edited by UNT Mean Green
  • Upvote 1

A pamphlet (at least) Might as well try the shotgun approach . . . right?

I think a lot of kids are looking to get away and so you never know. I also see Coach Mac as being respected in other regions which should help. If the kid can play we should give it a shot.

Ok Royce. Here's the deal. If you come to UNT, we promise to be louder on defense so that you can get more sacks and tackles for loss and more pick 6's and your draft stock will rise... Cool?

Thanks, glad we had this talk.

BTW, did you notice we had a new stadium and a solid coaching staff?

Sincerely, Guy who wants you to keep your commitment to U of NT.