Flying along Sunday

KingDL1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And it's also nice to look at the spot where the new baseball field will be placed.

Where is baseball field going?

Fout's is missing the whole student side also, you can see the new parking garage by the Wooton Hall, and the new apartments and retail on Fry

I assume in that spot just north of Lovelace Stadium.

EDIT: Yep. Here's the map: http://www.unt.edu/untmasterplan/documents/Final_Master_Plan.pdf

Look at p. 44 of the document (p. 48 in the viewer).

That master plan is 9 years old. Things can change for sure and I wouldn't mind seeing a baseball stadium on Campus vs. across the street.

Obligatory "don't-look-at-that-old-Master-Plan-but-rather-theone-finalized-last-year":

http://untsystem.edu/pdfs/Master%20Plans/2013/UNT_FinalReport_2013.pdf

Or I can just pull this back up and you all can be happy:

kpfn2bS.jpg

• Upvote 1

I know the decision has already been made for the baseball location but it would look nicer to place it where the Darrell Dickey practice field is. You could also add parking around it; to be used for games at Apogee. I would move the football practice field to where the baseball field is scheduled to be. It would also be a better spot for the indoor practice field.

• Upvote 1

I know the decision has already been made for the baseball location but it would look nicer to place it where the Darrell Dickey practice field is. You could also add parking around it; to be used for games at Apogee. I would move the football practice field to where the baseball field is scheduled to be. It would also be a better spot for the indoor practice field.

Mmm.... The plat of land where the baseball stadium is going in is already shaped perfectly for it... I think it's fine and dandy.

That is if EagleRidge doesn't decide to refrack the well next to it again.

• Upvote 1

It's time for Sack N' Save to go away! That place is a dump!

I doubt it would still be open if not for the fact that students without cars walk there for groceries. The prices were never that great either, but cheaper than buying a car to get groceries. If there was another option within walking distance, I bet that place would go down anyway. I just don't know where you could possibly open a competitor that would still be close enough to walk to.

• Upvote 1

I doubt it would still be open if not for the fact that students without cars walk there for groceries. The prices were never that great either, but cheaper than buying a car to get groceries. If there was another option within walking distance, I bet that place would go down anyway. I just don't know where you could possibly open a competitor that would still be close enough to walk to.

Hey Jesse, Why not bring back Gibsons where Sac N Pac is?