UNT not the only team with BB attendance problems

gksmith

I was watching the WFAA news Thursday. There was a segment on the TCU basketball problems and their losing streak. I watched the clips of a home game in Ft. Worth. UNT has bigger attendance then the game they showed on that report. It looked like the band outnumbered the paid attendance.

Not sure what SMU draws, but it looks like there is not much attendance for ANY of the local college basketball teams.

Watched part of TCU vs. CSU on 1/21. Same thing. Not too many in the stands for that TV game.

TCU has a sad program this year. Their coach should get one more year and then get fired. He loses Nile Murry this year and is being far outshined by the football program.

SMU women got 1350 for the UH game on Friday night and had a nice crowd for the Rice game which was on ESPN2. I don't know about the guys but they're going to need a stout replacement for B-Hop. Dez is playing well though.

All told, UNT is the best mens hoops team in the Metroplex this year.