UNT Ex On SNL Tonight........

Saw this in today's TV section of the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

UNT has had many of its College of Music alums on Saturday Night Live thru the decades leading off with Lou Marini who was a sax player in UNT's multi-Grammy nominated One O'Clock Lab Band member & of both Blues Brothers Movie fame as the saxophone player, ie, the in the first movie was the one playing the sax in the cafe scene with Aretha Franklin; anyway, UNT alum Lou Marini was in SNL's original band back in the mid 1970's when the show first aired on NBC.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

That was a letdown, when I saw the title of this thread I was sure I get to see the old "raven haired beauty" line get broken out again.

Isn't Lou currently a member of the CBS Orchestra on the Late Show with David Letterman with fellow Blues Brother alum Paul Schafer?

Edited by IronMan4

That was a letdown, when I saw the title of this thread I was sure I get to see the old "raven haired beauty" line get broken out again.

Isn't Lou currently a member of the CBS Orchestra on the Late Show with David Letterman with fellow Blues Brother alum Paul Schafer?

I think you are correct about those guys being on the Letterman show AND....

IronMan4, from now on I am going to be like in the movie "Saving Private Ryan" when Private Ryan asks the character played by Tom Hanks about he and his lady's special times when Hanks replies, "Nope, there are just some things I choose to keep to myself." rolleyes.gif

And So-oooooo "the raven haired beauty" of UNT College of Music fame now only resides in my heart and in my fantasies (since that's as close as I will ever get to that cute young little heifer in the first place)! laugh.gif

Quickly, where's my gol' darned blood pressure medication! sad.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Plumm...settle down there, buddy.....

Now...unsettle....smile.gif

JayDub, thanks for that photo link of sweet Norah....

Hell, CUSA ought to let NORTH TEXAS in their league based on the fact that our Denton campus is crawlin' with many co-eds just as pretty as our own sweet Norah Jones. Makes a guy want to go back to school for another degree (no matter the age)! laugh.gif