Unofficial Official UTSA Look-A-Like Thread

meaniegreenie

"It's a witch!!" "Burn him!!"

"No, seriously, I am Scrappy. Now put me down."

2rm8gn4.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm old-school. There will never be a movie worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate. Made by a fertilizer salesman from El Paso (not San Antonio).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060666/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

Budget: $19,000 (estimated)

The only cast members who were paid for their performances were Jackey Neyman, who got a bicycle, and the Doberman, which got a bag of dog food. The rest of the cast was supposed to receive a cut of the movie's profits, which never materialized. Director Harold P. Warren also gave the crew shares, instead of a salary.

The entire film was shot with a hand-held camera that could only record 32 seconds of film at a time. It was also shot without sound; all the lines were dubbed later by two men and one woman. Jackey Neyman cried when she first heard her dubbed voice.

The film had a gala premiere in El Paso. Many local dignitaries attended. Members of the audience began heckling the film during the premiere. Many of the film's cast and crew sneaked out of the theater before the film ended, to avoid having to admit being part of it.

Worst movie ever, but it made for the best Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode ever.

Hey. I'm flying Spirit Airlines to Vegas in a couple of months. Did someone post that they have opportunities for improvement? I've never flown them before.

Change airlines...NOW!

I hope you have an un eventful flight...it does happen from time to time on this disaster of an airline. You just must keep reminding yourself...one gets what one pays for. The low-cost provider is not always the better option. But, for your sake I hope you luck into one of the rare decent experiences on this airline. Keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you!

Dawson's Creek brah.

So everyone, what has you worried about the UTSA game?

A nightmare game. A turnover storm that comes out of nowhere. The one-game anomaly that seems to haunt us every year (sometimes, way more than just one game)

Hopefully that was Tulane and it is behind us.