Tebowing at Fouts

MeanGreenATO

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could Tebow be one of those players who look "wrong", but who just find a way to win when it counts? Don't know...too early to tell...and could he ever "fix" that throwing motion...given a couple of more years in the NFL?

You watch the guy and you think...what? How ca he play QB in the NFL...much less be a starter, but the guy has the Broncos in the divisional round of the playoffs. I seriously doubt that the "magic" continues and that this is the end of the season for the Broncos, but stranger things have happened...heck, they beat Pittsburgh (beat up Pitt and all that).

Don't know, but what I do know is that Romo and the 'Boys are sitting home watching while this kid keeps his team in it when it counts the most. Not only can that not be said of the Cowboys, there are several other teams with "better QB's" sitting home right now as well. Along with all the so-called "experts" I don't get it, but the Broncos play on.....

• Upvote 1

Yeah, but that was in college. This is the NFL!

VY was a pro-bowl QB who led the Titans to double digit wins once upon a time... I know, seems crazy, right?

Also, I would say Tebow "has the Broncos in the second round" a truckload less than Von, Elvis and those sumbitches, but that's just me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

VY was a pro-bowl QB who led the Titans to double digit wins once upon a time... I know, seems crazy, right?

Also, I would say Tebow "has the Broncos in the second round" a truckload less than Von, Elvis and those sumbitches, but that's just me.

This. Also, I'd give that OC Mike McCoy a serious vote for League MVP if I could. As long as he agreed to thank the craptastic West in his acceptance speech. The guy's managed to get production out of Delhomme, Orton, and now Tebow.