South Alabama (1/12/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can we just give Rob Evans the interim tag?

The only issue is recruiting.

If we fire Benford, we would lose our recruiting class most likely.

I just wonder what it would of been like if we had Fran instead of Benford.

Just a thought

I didn't get to listen to the game, but I saw that we shot better than they did and we only went 18-51. Was our defense good or did they just miss shots? Either way, this is a solid win and I'm impressed with the numbers hardwick posted. He'll of a game by him and another solid game by tony.

• Upvote 1

Great game all around. Before the game I was listening to Peterson's post game interview and he said that the ladies are finally turn it around because they are finally buying into his system. Tonight it looked like the guys bought into Benfords system. He has a plan but they have to execute it on the floor. The mn were well prepared. Benford always has an agenda for the game (he scouts opponents well) but that agenda needs to be executed on the floor. Tonight it was! Great game to the players and the coaches. 15-5 in conference and 21-11 here we come!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well......nice win guys. Seems I saw some players making some real effort tonight. Case positive were the two blocks that Jordan and Tony each made on shots that looked like buckets made after UNT had turned the ball over. This sort of hustle was not previously happening.

Not ready to crown the king right now, but sure looked much better in the effort and "want to" categories tonight.

Could this be the start?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well......nice win guys. Seems I saw some players making some real effort tonight. Case positive were the two blocks that Jordan and Tony each made on shots that looked like buckets made after UNT had turned the ball over. This sort of hustle was not previously happening.

Not ready to crown the king right now, but sure looked much better in the effort and "want to" categories tonight.

Could this be the start?

nostradamus-occult.jpg

• Upvote 2

Lee Jackson attended the game tonight - first time this season.

Very good defense tonight, got a bit sloppy with some forced turnovers midway through second half.

Hardwick played with fire in his belly.

Earlier, the ladies crushed a South Alabama team that came in 10-5.

Pretty good night to be in the Pit.

• Upvote 2