Lance Dunbar Pro Day highlights, video interview, results

Green Crazy

besides the bench, in which he would have been the lowest of those who participated (average was 21), Lance was one of the better performers when compared to those at the combine.

i adjusted Lance's times by .03 (so his 40 was 4.5, 3 cone was 6.83, etc.) to account for human error since these were hand times and the combine is electronic and of those who participated...

- 6 had better 40's

- 11 had better verticals

- 1 had a better broad

- 1 had a better 3 cone

- 2 had a better pro agility or 20 yd shuttle

- 2 had a better 60 yd shuttle

very solid! plus, i watched each day of the combines on the nfl network this year and will put Lance's hands up against any of the rb's. blocking will be what hurts him and that can be coached.

on a side note, the only rb to continually out perform Lance in the speed drils was Chris Rainey from Florida.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just for comparison.... Bobby Rainey also did his pro-day with Derrius Brooks who clocked a 4.29 40 (hand-held of course). Only two teams showed up to see them work out.

Rainey had:

4.51 40-yd.

Three Cone Drill in 6.61

24 Reps of 225 lbs.

Hopefully the Cowboys draft him. I could use a reason to watch them again.

As a Cowboy fan this wouldn't make me very happy. If there's one position the Cowboys have good depth it's RB. Drafting another one would be a waste.

besides the bench, in which he would have been the lowest of those who participated (average was 21), Lance was one of the better performers when compared to those at the combine.

i adjusted Lance's times by .03 (so his 40 was 4.5, 3 cone was 6.83, etc.) to account for human error since these were hand times and the combine is electronic and of those who participated...

- 6 had better 40's

- 11 had better verticals

- 1 had a better broad

- 1 had a better 3 cone

- 2 had a better pro agility or 20 yd shuttle

- 2 had a better 60 yd shuttle

very solid! plus, i watched each day of the combines on the nfl network this year and will put Lance's hands up against any of the rb's. blocking will be what hurts him and that can be coached.

on a side note, the only rb to continually out perform Lance in the speed drils was Chris Rainey from Florida.

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Green Crazy

As a Cowboy fan this wouldn't make me very happy. If there's one position the Cowboys have good depth it's RB. Drafting another one would be a waste.

Tashard Choice is not depth. Just saying.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle

The only thing that surprised me was the bench. With a compact body, you usually can do more. Physics: less distance to push the weight on each exertion. I'm sure much of it had to do with Lance having three strength trainers in four years.

All things being equal, I think his speed combined with his character get him in somewhere.

• Upvote 2