Kindly keep these uniforms

Green Otaku

Liked the classic look very much. Interesting that some thought about bringing back the dark green as an accent color. Made this quick on photoshop using LSU's pro combat uniform from a few years back. Its hard to tell but the darker stripes, number outline, belt, etc. are dark green.

eah85v.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think it would be expensive to have another one game uniform or helmet unless some donor stepped up and said he wanted to do it. Maybe it is a change that will be permanent. It would make more sense to debut a new uniform or helmet at a home game.

And on ESPN Oct 31. I don't think Rick would have anything(black pants shirt) to take away from the brand for a nationally televised game. It would be a good time to introduce a new logo on the helmet.

Edited by NT91

And on ESPN Oct 31. I don't think Rick would have anything(black pants shirt) to take away from the brand for a nationally televised game. It would be a good time to introduce a new logo on the helmet.

The URCM dept is calling all of the shots on the helmet logo, and there will not be another game for the Flyin Worm on a helmet ever again until the URCM dept say's so, which I promise you isn't gonna happen until things change over there.

And btw, yesterday I got confirmation that the Flyin Worm is not a CLC registered mark for the University of North Texas.

If the university did trademark it they did so to solely prevent anyone from using it

I was shocked at how well the worm was received yesterday. Tons of people still love it after all these years. Amazing. Rick Spears and Hayden Fry truly knew what the hell they were doing in the design and promotion of it for it to still be enjoyed after all these years, and the URCM dept seems to despise this fact because they see it as a threat to the current branding marks.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

The uniforms are great. I rarely like white helmets, as you know. But, I'd take a white helmet with that dark green jersey and either Worm or SOW in green on helmet.

The pants stripes are greatness as well, an excellent classic look. A real football-looking football uniform set, for sure.

I hope we keep it forever.

• Upvote 1