Boomer Gets An Upgrade.

FirefightnRick

Getting him cleaned up and repaired and ready to go for Sept 10th, including raising the depth of the trunion cups so that the barrel sits higher in the correct position.

boomerupgrade20111_250x186.jpg

boomerupgrade20113_250x186.jpg

boomerupgrade20112_250x186.jpg

Rick

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It would be cool if he got a mute button.

Gagree. Isn't having boomer on the field an injury risk to our players? I don't want any getting hurt by tripping over Boomy Boomsalot. Of course there is a lot of room between the benches and the stands where we can store him.

I also assume we won't be seeing that old car on the field anymore?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Gagree. Isn't having boomer on the field an injury risk to our players? I don't want any getting hurt by tripping over Boomy Boomsalot. Of course there is a lot of room between the benches and the stands where we can store him.

I think you are trying too hard.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lobbing one up for UNT90 to send out of the park I see...

• Upvote 1

Excellent work. A UNT Tradition that we can all appreciate. Nicely done, Sir!

GO MEAN GREEN!

What tradition are you talking about? The cannon, or Rick's diligence in making sure it's well cared for? It would be nice if the other Talons were as diligent.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fixed it for you.

Funny. Coming from a guy who just recently asked our fan base to 'show class' and not make childish gestures towards our opponent. Good idea though, lets make fun our own and then pretend to be classy to the Houston fans.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3