Sam Dibrell

mwynn05

has apparently passed away...saw it on a former players facebook status... Keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My prayers are with the Dibrell family. Things like this put life in perspective and really bring to light how ridiculous it is to criticize young men that leave the NT program early. I was guilty of this and leaving the program early is nothing compared to leaving Earth too soon. Remember to always tell your family and friends that you love them everytime you see them, because we never know when it will be our last encounter with them.

I pray for his family through their period of mourning and hope they will live with found memories of Sam. A tragic loss, and I can't even imagine the loss of a child. May God bless the Dibrells.

• Upvote 3

My prayers are with the Dibrell family. Things like this put life in perspective and really bring to light how ridiculous it is to criticize young men that leave the NT program early. I was guilty of this and leaving the program early is nothing compared to leaving Earth too soon. Remember to always tell your family and friends that you love them everytime you see them, because we never know when it will be our last encounter with them.

I pray for his family through their period of mourning and hope they will live with found memories of Sam. A tragic loss, and I can't even imagine the loss of a child. May God bless the Dibrells.

You said it well, sir. The only comforting thing I can think of for those loved ones left with the pain is that things get better with time.

Agreed. Circumstances for players in D1 football are always different and if your on the outside you will never know. I lived with Sam for 2 years after he was done and he continued to be a big supporter of UNT football and me until the end. He will always be a member of the Mean Green Family. Godspeed D.I.B

• Upvote 1