Middle Tennessee (2/2/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This will be the biggest game of the regular season. Mark it.

Last year Middle Tennessee was 16-16, 10-6 – Coach Kermit Davis who with his 12th win this season has become the programs all time winningest coach and consistently has kept the Blue Raiders in the upper half of the league. This team is his deepest yet with an influx of signees and transfers over the last two years. Junior J.T. Sulton has emerged as a go-to guy offensively, junior swingman Jason Jones is the top returnee in scoring and assists. Center LaRon Dendy, an Iowa State transfer, provides some great post play.

This game will be a true test of our overall ability – Don’t miss this one.

• Upvote 1

Don't censor the man.

There's still Eastern civilization to play for afterwards, and planet after planet in this solar system alone.

Aren't you always spouting about the power of the meme? That meme is reserved for SBC Tournament time. :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Aren't you always spouting about the power of the meme? That meme is reserved for SBC Tournament time. :ph34r:

Here are the dates and locations for the 2012 NCAA men's basketball tournament:

• Selection Sunday
March 11, 2012

• First Round
March 13-14, 2012
UD Arena (Dayton, Ohio)

• Second-Third Rounds
March 15, 17, 2012
Rose Garden (Portland, Oreg.)
The Pit (Albuquerque, N.M.)
Consol Energy Center (Pittsburgh)
KFC Yum! Center (Louisville, Ky.)

March 16, 18, 2012
Nationwide Arena (Columbus, Ohio)
Qwest Center Omaha (Omaha, Neb.)
Bridgestone Arena (Nashville, Tenn.)
Greensboro, N.C. (Greensboro, N.C.)

• East Regional
March 22, 24, 2012
TD Garden (Boston)

• Southwest Regional
March 22, 24, 2012
US Airway Center (Phoenix)

• Midwest Regional
March 23, 25, 2012
Edward Jones Dome (St. Louis)

• Southeast Regional
March 23, 25, 2012
Georgia Dome (Atlanta)

• National Semifinals
March 31, 2012
Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans)

• Championship Game
April 2, 2012
Louisiana Superdome (New Orleans)

Prove it.

Here is summary from Mid-Ten Loss last night

Dendy scores career-high 22 points

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - LaRon Dendy scored a career-high 22 points, but the Blue Raider men’s basketball team came up short in a back-and-forth battle against the Vanderbilt Commodores, falling 84-77 on Saturday afternoon

at Memorial Gym in front of 14,316 fans. JT Sulton, Bruce Massey and Marcos Knight also cracked double-figures.

No doubt that this is going to be a challenging game. Middle hung tough the whole game with Vandy, and Vandy blew out ranked Marquette, while 3 of their 5 losses were in OT to top 15 teams. Hope we have a huge student turnout for this one, and that TM can stay out of foul trouble.

Been reading the Middle board a bit lately. They think we are a one man show, which I suppose since we are without Jones and Williams, it would appear so. They are admitting to not following us that closely and can't imagine Mitchell is any better than Dendy or the Center they just played at Vanderbilt in Festus Elezi. During this winning streak they also feel slighted that Dendy didn't get Player Of the Week. I know they've been excited about their streak and rightfully so, but you'd think they would pull their head out of the sand to look at what could happen in conference.

So, of course, I had to look up the stats. Keep in mind Tony is a freshman. Enjoy.

Dendy v Mitchell Stats

I'm positive that Kermi will have them ready to get Tony into foul trouble, but their fans are really taking Mitchell lightly.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Upvote 5

Been reading the Middle board a bit lately. They think we are a one man show, which I suppose since we are without Jones and Williams, it would appear so. They are admitting to not following us that closely and can't imagine Mitchell is any better than Dendy or the Center they just played at Vanderbilt in Festus Elezi. During this winning streak they also feel slighted that Dendy didn't get Player Of the Week. I know they've been excited about their streak and rightfully so, but you'd think they would pull their head out of the sand to look at what could happen in conference.

So, of course, I had to look up the stats. Keep in mind Tony is a freshman. Enjoy.

Dendy v Mitchell Stats

I'm positive that Kermi will have them ready to get Tony into foul trouble, but their fans are really taking Mitchell lightly.

This post has been promoted to an article

oh they are talking smack alright. ESPN Dendy is gonna get dunked on..... and badly. You would think that MUTS has been relevant in the past years lol.

But most of all you know their fanbase just can't get over this "shooo fly"

120311unt01.jpg