Denver (1/21/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My guess is between 4500 and 5000.

Hank guessed 6000+ several times during the game and compared it to earlier Texas Tech game.... but I think he stated later it was around 5500.... definitely not official... just my memory of what he said.

Edited by chrisfisher

Hank guessed 6000+ several times during the game and compared it to earlier Texas Tech game.... but I think he stated later it was around 5500.... definitely not official... just my memory of what he said.

4,859 according to the ESPN.com box score

Wow. Insane game. My voice is so going to be shot the next couple of days. Let's get a win at ULL and see if we can top the crowd size tonight next Saturday when we host ASU in a nationally televised game! GMG!!

VOICE HOARSE>< SPRAINED FINGER FROM BANGING IT ON ACCIDENT WHILE JUMPING. my ninja outfit wins again. lol BEST GAME ENDING I HAVE SEEN WITH UNT SO FAR. BEING IN THE FRONT ROW OF STUDENT SECTION MAKES IT ALL THAT MORE SPECIAL. (i was the one doing the 3's :D)

• Upvote 1

Great game! NT really took the 3 point shot away from DU in the 2nd half and that made the difference. #13 with the reverse layup slam was not bad either.

Ref crew was below average for most middle school crews. The off ref out by half court was calling fouls under the basket. Neither coach seemed happy with the crew. At least it was consistent - consistently BAD!

• Upvote 1

Not a chance we beat Denver in OT.

Lifer, so help me... If you don't sustain this bit through the rest of the season, I'm moving to have your fan card revoked. I don't know who threw down the minuses, but I did my part to make things right.

AMAZING GAME.

They were similar but Ok St. took it according to my ears.

Man, I don't know...they were both awesome but I swear the roof was about to come off the SuperPit in overtime of the Tech game. I was lucky that I got to fly in for both.

Actually, I was thinking of bringing some sweet and spicy meatballs. I think it is a double header tomorrow, will that move up the tailgate time?

I like his sweet and spicy meatballs. *giggling* I guess I mean that both ways ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Great game tonight. Loved the intensity of the crowd. Can't wait for next week's nationally televised game.

I guess nationally televised means different things for different people. Unless ESPN is wrong, we will be "nationally televised" via ESPN 3.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2