UNT Wind Turbines Face Setback

golfingomez

Saw the wind turbines GOING this morning... they are definitely up and running from the looks of it

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Saw the wind turbines GOING this morning... they are definitely up and running from the looks of it

Pictures or it never happened.

• Upvote 1

I've got no pictures but my wife and I saw the wind turbines turning sunday about noon. If a picture is worth a thousand words, my testimony is probably worth $1.98.

GO MEAN GREEN

I've got no pictures but my wife and I saw the wind turbines turning sunday about noon. If a picture is worth a thousand words, my testimony is probably worth $1.98.

GO MEAN GREEN

You word is good enough for me.

Funding wind energy only encourages more research and innovation/invention. Here are ten such ideas from a Popular Mechanics article. I think that the Honeywell design (#6) looks very promising.

Link or it never happened.

They had one of them lit up green tonight for the emerald ball. It looked badass.

Couldn't have, because

thWaterboy_Mom.gif

Edited by forevereagle

All three were working yesterday and should be running like the dickens today with the 40 mph wind gusts. I have read wind turbines are shut down during high winds to help protect them from damage, so they may not be working until the high gusts die down.