UNT Commit #3 - Sir Calvin Wallace DT Chapel Hill

H-towngreen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know he's playing against some 3A competition, but there's no need for the "spotlight" on this guy during the highlights. You know exactly who you're looking for. He's huge compared to those other guys.

Welcome aboard Sir Calvin!

Well, that makes two commits from Chapel Hill. I think we still have an offer out to one more (RB Andrew Tucker). Welcome aboard, Sir Calvin!

A very well established pipeline now with Chapel Hill. Remember we signed Lairamie Lee from there last year as well. That will put three kids on the roster from CH. Welcome Sir Calvin.....your talents will be MOST APPRECIATED!

I know he's playing against some 3A competition, but there's no need for the "spotlight" on this guy during the highlights. You know exactly who you're looking for. He's huge compared to those other guys.

He is playing against the best 3A competiton in the state. East Texas dominates in 3A, it might be that I am a homer because I am from that part of the state, but good players come from the area every year.

3-A competition, agreed - but last year the Chapel Hill team played both 3-A state champs - blew out Carthage by about 25 or so points during the regular season - then laid an egg in the Division 1 state championship game against Henderson, losing 28 - 21.

They also played two 4-A teams last year, losing one game and winning the other.

This team is absolutely loaded this year - it will be interesting to see how far they manage to go in 2011 - CH and Henderson are expected by some publications to end up in the Division 1 state championship game again.

Oh - don't be surprised to see one more CH Bulldog defensive lineman end up at UNT at the February signing date.

3-A competition, agreed - but last year the Chapel Hill team played both 3-A state champs - blew out Carthage by about 25 or so points during the regular season - then laid an egg in the Division 1 state championship game against Henderson, losing 28 - 21.

They also played two 4-A teams last year, losing one game and winning the other.

This team is absolutely loaded this year - it will be interesting to see how far they manage to go in 2011 - CH and Henderson are expected by some publications to end up in the Division 1 state championship game again.

Oh - don't be surprised to see one more CH Bulldog defensive lineman end up at UNT at the February signing date.

You must be speaking of Colton Moorehead...another under the radar but Class 3A All-State (as a JR) 250 lb 6-3 D-Lineman

Colton's Stack Profile

You must be speaking of Colton Moorehead...another under the radar but Class 3A All-State (as a JR) 250 lb 6-3 D-Lineman

Colton's Stack Profile

The information on this particular player seems very outdated - gives the stats for freshman and sophomore years but not for last season.

I do know that the athlete you mentioned was at the UNT coaches camp held at Chapel Hill HS three weeks or so ago, and looked very good.

As for H-Towns question, I intentionally did not disclose a name because it was pure speculation on my part - but as I said, don't be surprised. I do know that the athlete I was mentioned has received at least one offer (but not from UNT to my knowledge) as of three weeks ago.

Edited by tylermeangreen