Troy (12/31/11)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

At least tony only manged to pick up one bad foul so far. I really wish Walton would stop shooting NBA threes and move to college distance. I really think he'd make a couple more that way

Edited by Army of Dad

Still need to clean some of the sloppy play up a bit...poor entry passes against the zone, and I think I'd rather Niko bring the ball up than Jordan Williams.

Nice to see 9 threes drop...finished 9-21, 43% from behind the arc...probably get that up to around 50% tonight if you throw out Jordan's forced 3s and Walton's 27 footers. The good 3s dropped and that's encouraging.

Chris Jones, if he stays with us for 4 years, will be the greatest player to ever don a Mean Green uniform. Right now he could go to any top 10 team in the country and be a 15 minute a night guy off the bench as a true freshman...he is the steal of this recruiting class and once he matures, gains consistency on his jumper and learns that the nifty pass need only be delivered once or twice in a game he will be un-guardable.

• Upvote 3

Chris Jones, if he stays with us for 4 years, will be the greatest player to ever don a Mean Green uniform. Right now he could go to any top 10 team in the country and be a 15 minute a night guy off the bench as a true freshman...he is the steal of this recruiting class and once he matures, gains consistency on his jumper and learns

that the nifty pass need only be delivered once or twice in a game he will be un-guardable.

I was going to come on here a post something similar.,totally agree

• Upvote 1

Who will be the first to rub the sloppy, inexcusable, clueless T.M. perimeter foul in my face? I didnt think it would even take this long for someone to call me out after all the prophecy i was spouting out a couple nights ago. I have no idea what was going through his head but he is good at wrapping up and using his hands. Im changing my stance, instead of Small Forward i think we should move him to Free Safety.

Still need to clean some of the sloppy play up a bit...poor entry passes against the zone, and I think I'd rather Niko bring the ball up than Jordan Williams.

Nice to see 9 threes drop...finished 9-21, 43% from behind the arc...probably get that up to around 50% tonight if you throw out Jordan's forced 3s and Walton's 27 footers. The good 3s dropped and that's encouraging.

Chris Jones, if he stays with us for 4 years, will be the greatest player to ever don a Mean Green uniform. Right now he could go to any top 10 team in the country and be a 15 minute a night guy off the bench as a true freshman...he is the steal of this recruiting class and once he matures, gains consistency on his jumper and learns that the nifty pass need only be delivered once or twice in a game he will be un-guardable.

Agree with everything you say except the play 15 minutes for any team in the country. May want to take another look at the assist to turnover ratio before making that proclamation (Although I blame at least 3 TOs a game on this crappy offense, and not on CJ). He will be the all time assist leader before his time is through, but he does need to take care of the ball a little better.

And if that is the worst you have to say about a freshman point guard only halfway through his first season and playing over 30 minutes a game, then he is a heck of a player.

Who in the Big 12 could Chris Jones not start for ? He is unreal.

I love Chris. LOVE him. But he wouldn't start over Pierre Jackson, Phil Pressey, Tyshawn Taylor...

The only teams I could see him starting for in that league are Iowa State, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State. OSU, only because Keiton Page spent 3 years as a SG and I think Chris is better than Cezar Guerrero.

EDIT: Forgot Oklahoma, maybe.

I love Chris. LOVE him. But he wouldn't start over Pierre Jackson, Phil Pressey, Tyshawn Taylor...

The only teams I could see him starting for in that league are Iowa State, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma State. OSU, only because Keiton Page spent 3 years as a SG and I think Chris is better than Cezar Guerrero.

EDIT: Forgot Oklahoma, maybe.

You did all that off the top of your head, didn't you??

Your a Basketball nerd...

Thank God

• Upvote 1

You did all that off the top of your head, didn't you??

Your a Basketball nerd...

Thank God

I basically ticked down the list of PGs I could name immediately. K-State's I know by performance but don't remember his name for sure (Spaulding? Something like that).

Chris is something special... But most of those teams have 4 or 5 star upperclassmen at the point.