Middle Tennessee (2/2/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'll take mitchell over the other 3 anyday, no contest. Dude leads the conference in nearly every major statistical category and has a better 3 pt pct than the rest of the conference has fg pct. Thats insane.

Can't wait, see you there, Tony stays out of foul trouble, Walten and Alzee play solid and Franklin adds in his 15 or so and we have a damn good shot at taking them down....

Biggest double header I can remember. Wonder if NT is doing any advertising in that they are playing the two undefeated in conference teams. Should be the biggest game in Denton in years, much bigger than Tech or LSU in the Pit. This game matters and MTSU is much better than Tech was and close if not better than LSU and NT needs to made a statement in this league.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Tony is arguably the best player in America. He was rated ahead of Perry Jones III in Texas, who is having a big year at Baylor.

he has to stay out of foul trouble, but until someone actually stops him on defense they shouldnt under estimate the ability of the "one man show" to lead North Texas to a Win.

should be a great atmosphere. Hope it is packed. I am taking 5 others and all are non-UNT people who are on the bandwagon.

• Upvote 2

Biggest double header I can remember. Wonder if NT is doing any advertising in that they are playing the two undefeated in conference teams. Should be the biggest game in Denton in years, much bigger than Tech or LSU in the Pit. This game matters and MTSU is much better than Tech was and close if not better than LSU and NT needs to made a statement in this league.

Unfortunately, the average fan doesn't agree. This game won't have as many people as the Tech game.

This reminds me of the USA game in 2008, where we upset the undefeated (in SBC play) Jags. USA was good enough that year to make the NCAA's as an at-large (10 seed).

We're gonna find a way to win this.

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately, the average fan doesn't agree. This game won't have as many people as the Tech game.

I have hope because 6k showed up for the Denver game. People knew their good record, I think the turnout will be big. *crosses fingers*

I think the turnout will be pretty big. im headed down for the game, driving six hours but its well worth it. i think others will make the trip to the pit too. GMG

Tony...I hope I get to say hello. Welcome home! We have missed you!