Final Gmg Bowl 8 Teams Selected

Harry

GREEN TEAM - Coach Firefightn Rick, The Good Shepherd, Montey Stevenson, Luke Conder, Paul Hartsfield, Jason May, THOR, ForeverEagle, Laxtonto, MeanGreenMatt, UNT90, MDH0192, Mean Jew Green, UNTFan23, All About UNT, UNT90Grad, Grant.UNT, ArmyofDad, MrsGreenGoblin, GreenGoblin

WHITE TEAM: COACH Greenstreet - Johnny Quinn, Scott Hall, Ramone Archie, Brian Futrell, Weston Thaggard, Echo, MedPilot2, MeanGreen2018, MeanGreenAcct, Harry, KingDL1, The Fake Lonnie Finch, SmoothFresh, Lindsey Hall, SHOSS, UNTCampbell, Elvis, CrookedIFormation, Rudy

Game is SET for JUNE 11th 3PM at FOUTS FIELD for the 8th annual GMG.com Bowl Flag Football Game. This could very easily be billed as the last "officially sanctioned" football game in Fouts Field...the real Fouts Finale!

We still need volunteers and invite everyone to come out and be a part of the event. Please send KRAM a PM if you are interested or respond to this post.

The beneficiary will be once again the ANDREW SMITH MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND. Donations welcome.

Of course additional donations welcome from any and all. We have some unique items including a football and mini helmet signed by Hall of Famer Mean Joe Greene!

HERE WE GO...this is going to be great fun! Get your tailgate gear in shape for the after party tailgate extravaganza!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well, I am sure Coach FFR will work that out...but Andy Blount did a great job at QB last year and his team actually beat the team with Scott Hall as QB. So, have no fear...the Green Team will be well represented at QB...I have it from a good source that FFR can do a very good job at QB himself.

Looks to me like the teams are pretty well evenly matched...should be a great game.

Come one, Come all...come watch and be part of the fun on June 11th.

Thanks to all...GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

gonna be a great time!!! couldn't think of a better way to send off fouts! great former players, great pseudo-wannabe players...great times! beer will be flowing, laughs will be had, football will kinda get played, and the GREEN TEAM WILL WIN AGAIN!!!

• Upvote 1

i'm going to be more hungover...but a damn worth cause!

i'm bringing the canopy for some sideline shade for the green team...the white team needs some color...others might want to bring one as well. i've got weights for it, so i hope it's not too windy that they don't hold.

• Upvote 1

i'm going to be more hungover...but a damn worth cause!

i'm bringing the canopy for some sideline shade for the green team...the white team needs some color...others might want to bring one as well. i've got weights for it, so i hope it's not too windy that they don't hold.

This was AWESOME! I wish I had thought to bring ours and we were very grateful that you thought ahead since the field was really hot.

• Upvote 1

Yep...and how about that catch and run by young master MeanGreen2018 (son of none other than untcampbell)??? Highlight reel play for sure.

We won't mention that Rudy's catch/fumble may be the last recorded play at Fouts....let's let that one slip...he did make another nice catch and run, however, so maybe we should all remember that one...Scott Hall to Johnny Quinn...be still my heart!

Maybe Derek Thompson (standing on the sidelines for a good part of the game) took some notes on that combo...think so?

Fun times...very fun times.

Yep...and how about that catch and run by young master MeanGreen2018 (son of none other than untcampbell)??? Highlight reel play for sure.

We won't mention that Rudy's catch/fumble may be the last recorded play at Fouts....let's let that one slip...he did make another nice catch and run, however, so maybe we should all remember that one...Scott Hall to Johnny Quinn...be still my heart!

Maybe Derek Thompson (standing on the sidelines for a good part of the game) took some notes on that combo...think so?

Fun times...very fun times.

I think that resulted in a safety and as such the green team shoudl have 15 points. just saying...

• Upvote 1

I think that resulted in a safety and as such the green team shoudl have 15 points. just saying...

I was told that by one of our fine officials as well. The fumble bounced out of his arms and landed in the end zone. I did find that ruling a little strange in that usually a safety is scored against you in the end zone you are defending, but who am I to question. Not a big deal, but I can't remember if the extra two points would have helped us against the spread.

• Upvote 1

I was told that by one of our fine officials as well. The fumble bounced out of his arms and landed in the end zone. I did find that ruling a little strange in that usually a safety is scored against you in the end zone you are defending, but who am I to question. Not a big deal, but I can't remember if the extra two points would have helped us against the spread.

I am sure it will make a huge difference! :D

yesterday, i was fine...just a little hurting from the constant drinking...today...holy shiat!!!! i'm hurting...it's sad.. the game is the most i work out all year...i've got 363 days to recover!!!

Damn officials...you just can't trust 'em! :thumbsu::angel::bow::goodjob:

yesterday, i was fine...just a little hurting from the constant drinking...today...holy shiat!!!! i'm hurting...it's sad.. the game is the most i work out all year...i've got 363 days to recover!!!

I twisted my ankle on the one catch I had and now I'm hobbling around like an idiot. I truly know what a "high-ankle" sprain is, now. Super neat

• Upvote 1

I twisted my ankle on the one catch I had and now I'm hobbling around like an idiot. I truly know what a "high-ankle" sprain is, now. Super neat

roll out to your beer fridge and fill up a tanker or three!!!