A few BB notes

NT03

gallery_1_141_231059.jpg

Visitors I noticed : Brinkley , Robinson , Wesley . There was another kid who would be a PG, I'm not sure who he was

John Johnson : RIVALS will be 1 of the walk ons , other spot is open ( I think )

We are appealing the TJ Taylor ruling

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On the appeal... I think UNT could win this because why is it fair to allow the coach to leave for another job and not give the same option to his player he recruited? If Marquette is raising a stink that may be the problem here...

On the appeal... I think UNT could win this because why is it fair to allow the coach to leave for another job and not give the same option to his player he recruited? If Marquette is raising a stink that may be the problem here...

Fair and NCAA are rarely mentioned in the same sentence.

• Upvote 4

Looks like Maybe Austin Mitchell from Plano Senior High has earned the last walk on spot.

Actually it's Bryton Flint from Mesquite.

I'm wondering if maybe Austin Mitchell is there until Johnson fully heals ? I don't think he's 100% healthy

I've heard he's good at providing a spark when needed.

I've heard he's very athletic, has plenty of natural ability, but isn't quite the "coach on the court" everyone grew accustomed to with Tyler Hall.

Edited by Green P1