Middle Tennessee (2/2/12)

MeanMag

Been reading the Middle board a bit lately. They think we are a one man show, which I suppose since we are without Jones and Williams, it would appear so. They are admitting to not following us that closely and can't imagine Mitchell is any better than Dendy or the Center they just played at Vanderbilt in Festus Elezi. During this winning streak they also feel slighted that Dendy didn't get Player Of the Week. I know they've been excited about their streak and rightfully so, but you'd think they would pull their head out of the sand to look at what could happen in conference.

So, of course, I had to look up the stats. Keep in mind Tony is a freshman. Enjoy.

Dendy v Mitchell Stats

I'm positive that Kermi will have them ready to get Tony into foul trouble, but their fans are really taking Mitchell lightly.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments