throwback uniforms

UNTcrazy727

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I like the pattern on the arms only because the rest of the uniform is so clean, it adds a little to it.

I'm more surprised that a team like South Alabama, barely moved up to FBS, can get Nike's premier line of uniforms. If they can how can we not?

Someone needs to notify their AD that the helmet is not right.

It is supposed to be a blue helmet with "South Alabama" written in white letters.

• Upvote 5

I like the pattern on the arms only because the rest of the uniform is so clean, it adds a little to it.

I'm more surprised that a team like South Alabama, barely moved up to FBS, can get Nike's premier line of uniforms. If they can how can we not?

How the hell did they afford the Flywire jerseys?

What the hell, UNT?

Do we not realize that having the top end jerseys attract better recruits? I like the classic look but Flywire it at least. I would love a modern looking jersey. We'll never get it.

I love the new SA jerseys.

How the hell did they afford the Flywire jerseys?

What the hell, UNT?

Do we not realize that having the top end jerseys attract better recruits? I like the classic look but Flywire it at least. I would love a modern looking jersey. We'll never get it.

I love the new SA jerseys.

I wouldn't mind our uniforms if they didn't look so cheap from the pics I have seen. I'm talking about quality of the build

New-North-Texas-Football-Uniforms-Home-1

Also that the green isn't the right shade and that the numbers and letters aren't screen printed. It must be annoying when the payers sweat.

I do love our white jerseys though

nt-11-12-whitegreen-scottsewell-3-620x88

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm missing something, but screen printed numbers sweat like hell. No way to breathe. Stitched fabric is the way to go.

I wouldn't mind our uniforms if they didn't look so cheap from the pics I have seen. I'm talking about quality of the build

Also that the green isn't the right shade and that the numbers and letters aren't screen printed. It must be annoying when the payers sweat.

• Upvote 1

Are you...saying...that screen is better than stitch?

I...just...huh...?

Maybe I'm missing something, but screen printed numbers sweat like hell. No way to breathe. Stitched fabric is the way to go.

Are you...saying...that screen is better than stitch?

I...just...huh...?

Doesn't the NFL use screen printed numbers?

steelers-cowboys-footballjpg-240ab25b938

Authentic NFL jerseys typically have stitched names and numbers.

My mistake then I thought they were screen printed.

My main point is still that if South Alabama a new FBS team can get the top line of Nike uniforms why shouldn't we?

Also that the green isn't the right shade....

If your gonna call yourself a North Texas Mean Green fan/alumn your gonna have to gain a sick sense of humor like the rest of us and learn to laugh about things you otherwise wouldn't laugh about.

WIth that said, in regards to our uniforms, I like to think of their color as "Freeway Sign" Green.....

....or to put it in a more positive light,..........those are our.....ROAD TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!..... uniforms.

Now tell me I'm a negative nancy? Tell me! :crazysmile:

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Downvote 1

No matter what, UNT must find a way to fix the chin straps as to not cover part of our school's name for heavens sake. :(

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen