Texas (11/29/11)

CMJ

Played better in our last game against MSU. We're still up against it in Austin before the schedule turns more manageable. Hoping we can keep it in the 15-20 point range.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thought we played how we should have played vs MSST. Roger Franklin was good. We played defense-- helped that UT was stagnant on offense sometimes. We play much better set defense than transition. We allow their early offense to get those wide open threes.

That said, they were better and at home. We saw improvement so we can be okay with this.

As much as I like Chris Jones his shooting percentage from the floor makes Ked's FT percentage look great. JJ needs to work with CJ's about shot selection or something to improve CJ's FG percentage. Our team can't take much more of 4-13 from the floor.

Go Mean Green!!!

• Upvote 1

As much as I like Chris Jones his shooting percentage from the floor makes Ked's FT percentage look great. JJ needs to work with CJ's about shot selection or something to improve CJ's FG percentage. Our team can't take much more of 4-13 from the floor.

Go Mean Green!!!

He took some threes that probably weren't amazing but most shots were good looks. He just missed. Couple runners rimmed out.

It's not like he's stifling our offensive flow. Sometimes he's the only one willing to shoot.

He took some threes that probably weren't amazing but most shots were good looks. He just missed. Couple runners rimmed out.

It's not like he's stifling our offensive flow. Sometimes he's the only one willing to shoot.

He put up some bad shots, but I recall a couple of them being late in the clock or just no one moving to get open.

Chris plays his best when he takes his time and is not forced to take shots.

He put up some bad shots, but I recall a couple of them being late in the clock or just no one moving to get open.

No doubt.

It'd be nice to have a legit shooter out there to open things up for him. I like how Roger Franklin shooting freely -- he hit that three and took another jumper (albeit after a comfort dribble).

Really liked Texas' offense. It is the Utah Jazz version.

Although we run some 1-4 stuff, they were killing us on those wing curl-cuts. A guard would curl and dish to the big man rolling off the screen. We were helpless a lot of times.

No doubt.

It'd be nice to have a legit shooter out there to open things up for him. I like how Roger Franklin was shooting freely -- he hit that three and took another jumper (albeit after a comfort dribble).

Really liked Texas' offense. It is the Utah Jazz version.

Although we run some 1-4 stuff, they were killing us on those wing curl-cuts. A guard would curl and dish to the big man rolling off the screen. We were helpless a lot of times.