Rice (3/11/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Where is the bracket posted? I pictured us playing rice, Tulane, middle, Tulsa, and LA tech/Utep if we have to to go all the way but I do not know the seeds.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is, we'd be facing a fresh Tulsa team, whereas our legs will be gone.

A lot of articles I have read say Tulsa is the favorite with UTEP in a close second. ESPN has southern miss winning it all. It will be exciting to watch regardless of our status in the tournament. Sadly I will be on a cruise and will not be able to watch/ listen to any of the games.

A lot of articles I have read say Tulsa is the favorite with UTEP in a close second. ESPN has southern miss winning it all. It will be exciting to watch regardless of our status in the tournament. Sadly I will be on a cruise and will not be able to watch/ listen to any of the games.

Humble brag
  • Upvote 3

Can Benford pull another ULM out of his hat and provide Rice with 2 of their 3 conference wins this year, which would include a 2 game sweep of UNT?

Signs point to...

Edited by UNT90

Can Benford pull another ULM out of his hat and provide Rice with 2 of their 3 conference wins this year, which would include a 2 game sweep of UNT?

Signs point to...

Which would be sad considering Rice didn't really even have a team just a little over a year ago

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2012/09/rice_basketball_marcos_transfer.php

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/katz_andy/id/8399827/rice-braun-face-uphill-battle-following-rash-transfers-men-college-basketball

Edited by NT03

So, they're really gonna cut the Men's coverage off on KNTU in the last few minutes of the game? Awesome. The Range's online feed always screws up from my experience.

I'm debating whether the shell out $15 for the video feed for the tournament. I wish CUSA had a streaming package just for the tournament like the Sun Belt did.