Texas (11/29/11)

CMJ

Played better in our last game against MSU. We're still up against it in Austin before the schedule turns more manageable. Hoping we can keep it in the 15-20 point range.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm about tired of Brandon Walton and his streaky-ness... he is either hot or cold... no consistency whatsoever. He is cold as ice in this game.

Yes, way too much jacking 'em up. He doesn't even wait for his teammates half the time , which is as good as a turnover.

Oh well, we didn't make it easy for them. I'm encouraged by everything other than our shooting percentage tonight, but that will come around in time. Glad to see Alzee and Franklin take big steps forward. Jordan Williams showed some great flashes as well.

• Upvote 1

We are growing a lot over this road trip! We are slowly maturing and I think that by the time we come home our team will be the team to beat in the belt! If Patton and Mitchel come on board UNT will dominate. We needed to lose to UTA big and play tech close... we also need to play teams like Miss St. and Texas on the road. Our learning curve is fast and we are stepping up! I like what I have seen so far, keeping in mind the bulk of this team will be around next year before another large recruiting class comes in.

• Upvote 4