Middle Tennessee (2/2/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Refs didn't help us at all tonight... Blew at least 3 calls in the last two minutes..

That said what kill us is a lack of depth and we know why...

And Niko played his best game tonight...

MT Out rebounded – shot 50% from the field and held NT scoreless for 9 minutes in the first half

NT shot 40% from the field and missed several 6 footers, 2 footers and point blank put backs

MT will most likely buzz through the rest of the conference and pick up the number one seed

You guys will have to put the lipstick on this one

• Downvote 1

Refs didn't help us at all tonight... Blew at least 3 calls in the last two minutes..

That said what kill us is a lack of depth and we know why...

And Niko played his best game tonight...

Why don't you ask TheTastyGreek what he thought about tonight's refs. Here is a clue... the refs were not thrilled with hearing his thoughts about them.

You are my new hero Tasty, way to take one for the team.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you ask TheTastyGreek what he thought about tonight's refs. Here is a clue... the refs were not thrilled with hearing his thoughts about them.

You are my new hero Tasty, way to take one for the team.

I was beside myself when the shot clock got reset when there was something like 45 second left on the game clock. The ball never hit the rim for that MTSU possession.

Every game you just don't know what to expect from these refs. It's sad. It looked like Rick V might have been yelling at the refs too at the end of the game in the tunnel when they were walking off the court.

They got booed by the students pretty good on the way through the breeze way.