Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

GMG.com Recruiting Show Podcast 12.20.18 (NSD Edition)


Harry
Sign in to follow this  


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

good job as always fellas. So just for clarification, we have used up all of our 2019 scholarships, correct?

Meaning, if the Manvel rb would want ro sign in February there would not be a spot available.

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, agw0038 said:

good job as always fellas. So just for clarification, we have used up all of our 2019 scholarships, correct?

Meaning, if the Manvel rb would want ro sign in February there would not be a spot available.

correct he would have to be a PWO . He cant blue shirt since he has already been on an official visit

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

correct he would have to be a PWO . He cant blue shirt since he has already been on an official visit

Is Grayshirting still a thing too?   He would have to pay his own way for 1 semester, then sign & count towards 2020 class.

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Is Grayshirting still a thing too?   He would have to pay his own way for 1 semester, then sign & count towards 2020 class.

Either way, he has to qualify.

  • Upvote 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...