Troy (12/31/11)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The student section reacted to something on an inbound pass... And it looked like he'd been poked in the eye or something like that when they brought him over to the bench.

Anyone on that end of the floor notice what happened to him?

I thought he caught an elbow to the back/top of his head. Hopefully he didn't suffer another concussion

I thought he caught an elbow to the back/top of his head. Hopefully he didn't suffer another concussion

George also made a brief mention on the broadcast of some type of injury to Holmen that he hoped wasn't another blow to the head, but I never heard a follow up.

Edited by UNT90

He is shooting over 50% form three the last 5 games...

I saw that at the top of the roster sheet too and laughed.

I saw 7-16 over the last 5 from 3. Close, but still Not 50%.

He's shooting no better than 14% inside the arc over those same games.

Edited by MeanMag

The trainers were checking the top of his head when he came to the bench.

We were watching him on the bench. He was clutching his head and looked completely glazed over confused.

In other notes on this game, once they pretty much abandoned the stand around and try for outside shot offense after the half, they were moving the ball around like a Jersey Shore shell game. It was hard to follow the ball, and it was beautiful. Looks like Johnny's got something up his sleeve that he's just starting to reveal. Lots and lots of individual raw talent on this team. They need a little more practice playing with each other to know where everybody is, but when it works, it's awfully pretty.