TJ Taylor (Release from Marquette)

adman

Would be interesting to see him play with TM. He's got a body to bang inside and a shot on the outside. Someone like that could help relieve the double teams on TM.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not that it should be done in a harsh way, but I don't have a problem with a coach being honest with a kid and telling the kid that if he wants to play, he is going to have to transfer.

Is it kinder to leave the kid at the end of the bench for 4 years?

Scholarships are year to year, for the athlete and the school. Is anyone crying because TM will leave to go pro at the end of the year? No. And they shouldn't be. It's a 2 way street, as it should be.

I'll cry (while thinking of what could be) but I'll understand.

• Upvote 1

He came back this year and not many thought he would. What's to say he wouldn't again if a national championship were within sight?

Regardless, it should be an incredible year for us. Let's all enjoy the ride wherever it takes us.

Go Mean Green!

Yeah...with him following four of our hoopsters, conversing heavy with Trice and retweeting this little gem, I'd say odds are he's Denton bound:

"@UNTstormchaser: @tjtaylor21 if the rumors are true, I think with you added a run like Butler's thru the tourney is possible #GMG #SBC2013 #UNTnationalchamps"

I'm the same guest as before, btw. But that was actually my tweet haha. I sent that to him to see if I could get a response or something, which I did in that retweet and he asked what the rumors were. If he responds further I'll post it.

I'm the same guest as before, btw. But that was actually my tweet haha. I sent that to him to see if I could get a response or something, which I did in that retweet and he asked what the rumors were. If he responds further I'll post it.

Dear Guest,

Take the time to sign up for GMG.com. We will welcome you with open arms.......well, most will.

can you shoot me an email and we can get you set up with an active account. I think you might have slipped through the registration process and we have since closed that loophole. hwmiii@sbcglobal.net