Sam Houston State (12/10/11)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Pretty much stole this one at the end of the game...and that's the good news as I see it. Teams that struggle with their shooting and can still win at crunch time is a GREAT sign for the future. Both teams seemed pretty well matched and neither was shooting lights out, but I imagine UNT shot, what 30 something percent for the game and still won!

Nice...now with two tune-ups before the LSU game, I think the team will be much more prepared for that "test". When this team gets it's shooting going it's going to be a monster to watch...loved that dunk!!! Give me more, please...

Got the win....Book it Danno!

Defense was not an issue in this game. Harassing man defense held them to 50 points. They were turning the ball over like crazy and putting up some bad shots. Tucker is a baller. Weren't we in on him?

Offense was the issue for this game (as well as most others so far). Its almost like there's a lid on the hoop at times. Our guys are getting good looks, but shots are not falling unless they're coming out of the cool hand of Mr. Jones.

I'm still worried about J Williams. I want to see more out of him. He looks timid out there at times and his shot selection was not good in this game. His steal/Fast Break dunk was definitely the most exciting play though. The Super Pit was rowdy after that...

Walton has to start hitting his 3's at some point right? I know he can.

Niko is a very nice sparkplug off the bench. I wouldn't mind seeing him get more minutes, but I don't think I would start him over Holmen... yet.

That last charge that Ked took was the crux of the game. Hustle-wise, the Mean Green were on a different plane Sat. Particularly on the offensive boards.

So excited about Tony Mitchell Day! I'm hoping his addition breaks that "lid" off the basket and the Mean Green score in bunches for the remainder of the year while keeping up that insane defensive pressure.