Detailed Map of Apogee Stadium

ColoradoEagle

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=205245220

GXWOYZYYJZYANPZ.20110819190157.jpg

Didn't realize there's going to be two team stores. I wonder if they'll carry some different things.

Also, apparently, I'm already there.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Didn't realize there's going to be two team stores. I wonder if they'll carry some different things.

I walked over there at the cookout and the student side store is a fraction of the size of the main store. It pretty much has enough room for a small counter and not much else.

At age 10 (?) and at my first ever college football game at Rice Stadium to watch the Owls take on Baylor, I was impressed that the Rice U vendors under the stadium even had Baylor U sports gear, T-shirts, baseball caps for Bear's fans to purchase, too.

Might not be a bad idea for Apogee Stadium vendors to make a few extra sales to get CUSA gear for those of our opponents who will bring the most fans to Apogee Stadium.

Your thoughts?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

As long as UNT makes more money, I say why not? If their fans don't buy shirts and stuff at their stadium or pack them to bring along, why not profit from it? But we'd better not see those same shirts showing up in classrooms on Mondays following gameday...

At age 10 (?) and at my first ever college football game at Rice Stadium to watch the Owls take on Baylor, I was impressed that the Rice U vendors under the stadium even had Baylor U sports gear, T-shirts, baseball caps for Bear's fans to purchase, too.

Might not be a bad idea for Apogee Stadium vendors to make a few extra sales to get CUSA gear for those of our opponents who will bring the most fans to Apogee Stadium.

Your thoughts?

As long as UNT makes more money, I say why not? If their fans don't buy shirts and stuff at their stadium or pack them to bring along, why not profit from it? But we'd better not see those same shirts showing up in classrooms on Mondays following gameday...

This assumes that enough opposing fans will attend games at Apogee to make carrying their gear worth the investment.