YOU gotta keep YOUR composure!

SSP

Sorry, but if you expect this board to continue to take you seriously you are going to have to post a picture so we know you are who you say you are.

I suggest a bikini so we know you aren't trying to hide behind a fake screen name.

man-bikini-5.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So you're saying you're a hot lesbian? Nice.

I wish.

Anyway, what's with the whiteknighting? A woman posts on this board and many of you lose your damn minds, who cares if posters aren't walking on eggshells around her? She's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle it.

RIP Froggystyle

#GoneButNotForgotten

• Upvote 2

First of all, Plumm, I hate to reissue it so soon after it was flawlessly introduced:

Plumm, eat a Snickers.

So basically, this forum is like the nude beach scene in Eurotrip?

I'd prefer a Milky Way but lately I can't even have one of those sugar-infested delights. (If I say "sugar infested" it makes me want to avoid things I used to enjoy eating).

CUSAbbs board mods had to tell all the East Carolina inbredded hillbillies who apparently had never seen a woman with all her teeth to quit putting all their half nekid bikini pics on their board because there were too many family types looking at their board. Not being bashful, I posted that they either insist their spouses be a bit more loving at bedtime (or anytime for that matter) or to just go to their local 7-11 and buy themselves a Playboy, but don't put their apparent extreme lack and apparent frustrations for not getting some "you know what"; nevertheless, please don't put their personal deficiencies of that part of lifes guilty pleasures (or maybe not that guilty) on a sports message board read by all ages. (I think a few of them actually did just that because................I no longer see those pics and there were some pretty healthy girls with great lungs capacity in some of them but...........there is a place and time for some things and advertising all that on a sports message board is probably not one of them but that............IMHO, of course).

The ECU Horn Dogs (and I thought they were, uh, the Pirates)? :crazysmile:

Heck, it was getting to when I would go to McDonalds with my laptop I could't even pull up the CUSAbbs conference talk message part of their board without parents of young kids who'd walk by my table glancing at my computer thinking I was the local McPervert with all those half nekid girls that would pop up on most every thread I wanted to read. I'd have to look over my shoulders making sure there would be no parents (or kids for that matter) before I could even pull up most any thread. I would have to look over my shoulders so much that I go myself a McCrick in my McNeck; in fact, to be frank all that was becoming quite McFrustrating (and I know....don't call you Frank).

A McSnickers? I remember them quite well. Darn shame when the foods you used to love to eat regularly can now shorten your life span or worse. Oh well some of us have to take the bitter without any semblance of sweet. :(

RED ALERT!

I will end with this: Some of you are Type 1 or 2 Diabetic and don't even know it so.................go get it checked out because whether I like or even sometimes dislike your posted thoughts or pictures in this our toy "not to be taken all that serious" section of our department store of life....I'd like you to still stick around us all awhile for heaven's sake.

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF BALL STATE!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

I see two gentlemen on this thread willing to go against the grain and with enough confidence to careless about fitting in the "boys club". I repeat Gentlemen. People do read these forums and the fans represent the schools reputation. Nobody is expecting you to act like Harvard Alumni on a football forum, but men and women can show a little maturity. Passion is great, which is what this ladies intent was on this post. Even if she does not appreciate the men that will stand up for something and voice an opinion on this matter, I for one see you guys as the real men and THANK YOU. Women looooovvvve football too. While we know some men just cannot resist to point out a woman having a soft side, and this is a "hard" football forum, it is OK to bend a little and support ALL fans in front of your peers! I do agree with this women, that venting is fine but the only way to help North Texas is by a momentum on ongoing positivity!! Keep it clean guys!

• Upvote 1

This thread is still funny.

This was my first post on GMG.com this season and I thought it was fitting to revive it (if only for myself)as a testament to not only how much this team has evolved, but its fanbase, too.

It's been a helluva fun season, people. It's been great getting to know most of you and thanks for welcoming us Calesi's to the family.

To the first of many consecutive SUCCESSFUL SEASONS!!!!! Go Mean Green!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1