Dfw Top 75 For 2012

H-towngreen

It's great to see NT listed as mch as it is. Now whether DMac and Gaines can get these guys in is yet to be seen.

DMN

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I find it very hard to believe we have not offered 9 of the 14 young men on this list that are interested in u of nt... I will keep an eye on this.

Good to see Unt listed 14 times though.

Gmg

Rivals and Scout aren't always up to date on their offers

Coach mac has stated repeatedly that there is no reason why UNT should not recruit the top players and stop trying to compete against the SFA's and Sam Houston's of the world. He wants UNT to recruit against the top D1 schools. Sure might lose more than UNT gets to sign in that competition right now, but UNT has the staff and the facilities to recruit for the best. Coach Mac intends to do that. It is already paying off as we can see from the list. This is the most players of this quality listing UNT as a choice that I have ever seen and I've been watching a pretty good bit of time.

Way to go Coach Mac...and way to go RV & UNT for providing the facilities and opportunities that are attractive to this level of player. It's only going to get better from here.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1

I don't think we'll be stealing recruits from UT-Austin, OU, or A&M anytime soon, but there's no reason we shouldn't be competitive with the rest of the Big XII and CUSA schools in recruiting, especially as the wins start to come in.

It's so refreshing to not have a HC that undersells the school.

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 2