"The Mighty" Quinn Does It Again!

FirefightnRick

North Texas' Johnny "The Mighty" Quinn just set the record in the Power-Clean for the U.S. Bobsled Team with a lift of 401.5 lbs.

Hat Tip to the grumpy reality board on this.

Rick

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

KRAM1

Posted · Hidden

Excellent...glad you brought it to the GMG.Com board so people would actualluy see it!

:thumbsu: Congrats to Johnny. Can't wait to see him with an Olympic Medal hanging around his neck!

GO JQ!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Excellent...glad you brought it to the GMG.Com board so people would actualluy see it!

:thumbsu: Congrats to Johnny. Can't wait to see him with an Olympic Medal hanging around his neck!

GO JQ!

Oh, are you claiming you don't read the other board?

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
Harry

Posted · Hidden

This is great news... remember we have a link pinned up at the top of the football board that provides instructions on how you can support and assist Johnny in his quest for Olympic Gold. Please check it out here:

WAY TO GO JOHNNY!!

KRAM1

Posted · Hidden

Oh, are you claiming you don't read the other board?

Rick

Only when necessary to see how personal you guys get and only when notified by ones that do that there is something I should see. Have never ever said that I don't monitor that board. I do it because I need to not because I want to...I don't need the negative swill all day every day all the time. I am not registered nor will I be, nor would I monitor it if I didn't feel I had to do so. You asked...I answered. That is all.

But....

Seems you have found it necessary to come back here fairly regularly. Why? Too few folks posting over there these days and when they do the discussions are brief as most everyone thinks the same. And if they don't, they seem to get a good dose of negativity thrown their way. As you called it...grumpy!

• Downvote 2

Only when necessary to see how personal you guys get and only when notified by ones that do that there is something I should see. Have never ever said that I don't monitor that board. I do it because I need to not because I want to...I don't need the negative swill all day every day all the time. I am not registered nor will I be, nor would I monitor it if I didn't feel I had to do so. You asked...I answered. That is all.

But....

Seems you have found it necessary to come back here fairly regularly. Why? Too few folks posting over there these days and when they do the discussions are brief as most everyone thinks the same. And if they don't, they seem to get a good dose of negativity thrown their way. As you called it...grumpy!

LOL... So your the personal attack police, right?

So, where were you when Nathan Tune's sexuality was being questioned here?

And how about all the personal attacks on Derrick Thompson and Coach Benford?

Does that lawyer you claim you keep on retainer that you use to threaten people in PM's with, can he be used for them too?

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1