History Will Be Made

KRAM1

Folks;

I just received notice of a historic event for UNT. The invitation was titled "History Will Be Made" and it refers to the announcement on August 15th of the single largest private commitment to UNT that it has ever received.

I am extremely excited about this and cannot wait to find out the details of this historic gift for the university.

Folks, GREAT THINGS are truly happening at UNT these days, and it is a great time to be a member of the Mean Green Nation. People are definitely noticing the greatness that is YOUR UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS!!!!

Be proud...be Green!

GO MEAN GREEN & WHY NOT NORTH TEXAS INDEED!!!!!

:goodjob:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Naming rights along with an invitation to CUSA or Big 12? Announcing that we are expanding Mean Green Stadium to 40,000, in time for next season? :rolleyes:

I think we've seen that no conference movement can be kept a secret.

• Upvote 2