Coach Chico Mic'ed up

All About UNT

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes, thank you for that.

Questions with regard to posting NT produced videos on gmg (or elsewhere): Do we rob the athletic department of a valued site click or video view? Do stats like site visits play into advertising dollars for the program or evaluations of the program by potential bowl sponsors and/or conference officials?

I am always quick to email/tweet videos like these but have no understanding of if it might serve NT better to drive traffic to their sites (however minimal) - whether the official site or their youtube sites.

Social media like twitter and youtube are fair game. I think it boils down to this do you want to generate revenues or get eyes on your product. If you use social media you get many more eyes but it impacts your revenue because you are using a different platform.

I have seen UNT Athletics do both. I think in terms of where they are social media and exposure is much more important than the minimal ad revenue they would generate hidden away on the official site.

Popularity on social media can also generate revenue over time. The key for UNT right now is exposure.

Yes, thank you for that.

Questions with regard to posting NT produced videos on gmg (or elsewhere): Do we rob the athletic department of a valued site click or video view? Do stats like site visits play into advertising dollars for the program or evaluations of the program by potential bowl sponsors and/or conference officials?

I am always quick to email/tweet videos like these but have no understanding of if it might serve NT better to drive traffic to their sites (however minimal) - whether the official site or their youtube sites.

.... No. That's not how... oh, nevermind.

• Upvote 1